Saturday, March 30, 2019

Blog 1100: Middle and Small Markets are Needed, Too

I feel like for Blog 1100, the We Didn't Want to Hear About It Anymore Since 2005 is Middle and Small Markets are needed, too. The runaway train has an always has been that the Superstore Culture has been a parody onto itself.

I feel like the way some people want to influencer out is the same way they want to be in Hollywood just to escape their Home Problems. Both will put you on, but, the dangerous thing is you wouldn't be on as long as people who are actually focused.

It is like the Politcal Pressures of being a Gopher or a Razorback, because nobody wants a Slippery Razorback like the School hasn't had enough Capstone 4 Year Razorbacks.

It is an expensive period and throwing yourself toward something to save it is not a best bet. We don't have a Good Military and I feel the pains in having to harvest the Not a Great Place to Work is have proper accreditations, like if you had to need Trauma Nurses or Doctors be a Bigger 4077 MASH Unit.

I am thinking in my Blog Cycle, 1200, 1300, 1320, and 1400 will be in cycle this year. I'd throw in 1320 because of Quarter-Mile and that would be my lone Non-100 for a good amount of time that would be special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...