Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Operation Rhinoplasty: Throwing Money at 1st Contract Not Funny

I feel a real sense of shame that instead of working hard and doing the right thing, which like yeah, had we got to where we was via that, I don't think we would have been violently lit ablaze had we been gaslit.

And, there is no joy at throwing money at the 1st Contract. I am sure whoever's going to be up September 20th will have 327 Reasons to Be There and they weren't there otherwise.

The casulty this decade is Pay The Man, Pay The Man,Pay The Man. When acting come easy or sports, it tough to stay settled down or focused. I feel we'd have shifts that did not just happen still have principle or moore today or when the record books have something to say.

Everything seems to shake the World because we are so paper thin. I don't think it'd be a good image to spread thinner people who are already spread thin and I feel sicker than a dog the one pig who'd manage to mismanage our city snooked his way to the One Alabama People who don't want to be name dropped.

I feel happier if the Grass was Golf Course Green and Luscious, but, I feel delusion and anger at the same corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...