Friday, March 29, 2019

The JD Stacy Nightmare is still not good

I feel like the Cautionary Tales of the Mid 1980s still won't leave us alone. Even in a time of being paper thin and putting more paint on the car than we can afford to deliver.

I feel like the intracite reasons why we can't just deter a Sheriff's or Storage Wars Style Auctions from happening is JD Stacy and Mr. Irsay trying to pump a deal for the Colts.

There is reason why the laws changed to the point of writing checks your butt can't cash. That is why. I feel for the more we ignore history, it has a way of coming back up later.

I feel as if we don't want Red Cards, but, the more we act bad, the worse they come out.

And, JD Stacy is P-1 Example of how not to handle your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...