Friday, March 29, 2019

The Reaprortionment 6 Has to Happen

I feel for as much as Amy Adams Strunk conveniently throws Ice Water on the Houston Texans being the Houston Oilers again, or of the Baltimore Colts being back on the field, Grey Britches and Shields and all, and the Chargers being back in San Diego County, the reality checks of this league hurt too deep.

What doesn't help is the fact the Reaprortionment 6 has to happen. Especially if the AAF goes belly up before they can do a Season 2. As much as we have thrown everything at the league, the reality is Irsay is unreliable, if Garber or Goodell doesn't act fast on Robert Kraft, all 3 of them would be out of jobs.

And, I feel like the City of Indianapolis never had a chance to choose their own Identity. I feel that their history is not "Once Upon A Time", but, I feel there would be another Uniform Design Change in the Tennessee Titans Future (Kodak Gold and Tennessee Orange.)

I feel this has to be necessary for the education and the future of these programs. For better or worse, I think for every dollar we've thrown at merchandising, we'd need to do as much for history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...