Saturday, March 16, 2019

Reinventing Towards Hollywood Fame

I feel there is a legit sense of madness towards Claiming Fame. There are more Claims to Fame than Actual Times of Day. And, I feel it would be more fun to focus on reinventing towards Hollywood Fame.

The sense is reinventions are too common, or became overused. And, it is a scramble where if you need Pro Wrestling or you need tours. And, 30 Years Out, we'd still need to reenergize the Information Superhighway, and what is guilt inducing is we have not zoned Cyberspace like actual communities.

I feel like we'd need Hollywood Fame, or just pop up on the PGA Tour. I feel like wanting to rezone the Sun, San Diego and the 72 Degrees again. Everything has became putty and fears have became to the level of irrational.

Reinventions have became as used down as an Icepack. It's hard to be extra crispy and know who should be above Arena Rock or who's just edgy. I am not a salesman, even in a time littered with them.

I don't think the Public Relations People in LA County would even come closest to this, but, I think you'd have to be focused on Hollywood Fame if you want to be a USC Trojan, Woman of Troy, or UCLA Bruin. I feel as if I am more of an American Truck American Truck than the 03 Corvette, which later saved GM from bellying up later in the decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...