Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Actually Caring to Win Left and Right and Planting Roses...

I feel I don't got this easy, not when 300 is 30 this year (That will be 2022) and not getting the to the instant rendition of the 1st in the 300 Finals at the Gatornationals or my 2nd Personal All Time Favorite, the Crank Up the Juice Saturday Night Finals. (Both would have to involve stronger Network and Cable Frontchannels).

No, our best teacher is NOT 25 AND She is NOT Local all the way through our K-12 Jackets! I feel like there always will be a 1 Mic like Nas and the 5 Tops, for different reasons. If your best faculty was not our letter jacket, we got issues.

I feel there is an aloofness at home to having to make After All these Years Decisions and Not Just Time Them! We've had stronger people do our law and order and people would have surged like it was Uber everywhere, or a more chaotic mob scene had those said decisions to the instant would have made.

And, we all carving the WRONG Territory! Roses are Red, Violets are Blue and keeping School is an issue. I don't think we'd have better athletes than coaches or teachers and be cool to everyone but rude to everyone mom, which is NOT allright.

I feel actually caring to win left and right and planting roses is a lot more fun. Professionalism can be Fun, too, and I feel like wanting to see Pride in the Victory. Paperwork is not all fun and games, but, it exists for a real reason. I feel like wanting to see accountability more than another looney thinking he's a hero until it was Quattro Time (Selling 4 Speed Audi like a Bicycle) like we need Willies again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...