Thursday, March 7, 2019

Why Not Focus on a Full On Tear Down/Rebuild of BOTH Montreal Forum and Maple Leaf Gardens?

I feel like wanting to at least challenge the gears of infrastructure, and what no better way would we have in a Full On Tear Down/Rebuild of BOTH Montreal Forum and Maple Leaf Gardens? I'd feel there'd have to be period/year specificness in Stanley Cup Banners, Retired Numbers in English and French and other key luminaries.

And, I feel from an Olympic Concern, having to have NBA Expansion in Montreal and I feel the Molson Centre (Original Name) is not winning returns and the Air Canada Center (Original Name) is just as off, too.

And, I feel there has to be Arena Football League considerations, later, even though it'd be both the Queen, and being Hyperlocal at the same time. And, I'd love nothing sweeter than Toronto's Arena Football League turf to be Boise State Blue or Plumber's Blue.

And, I think it'd be the riskiest gamble to keep the AHL in both Montreal and Toronto Propers without having to be dislocated or worse in Pro Hockey Future. And, I feel there has to be tangible return/expense report that is healthy, or to backchannel their modern counterparts.

I feel like here goes nothing, but, I sense it would take 1 Year to Tear Down, a Second to Build and 3rd to Open

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...