Saturday, March 16, 2019

I really wanted Kansas-Kansas State the Conference Tournament Meeting!

Callouts are not Child's Play, but, they have became that way. And, I feel like as counter to Mr. Tyrese Haliburton's Post Game Dunk that is every color of NASTY, I really wanted the White Whale of Conference Tournament Hoops, that oft elusive, Kemper Arena Rebuilding, Kansas-Kansas State Conference Tournament Meeting!

And, the Nick Fatigue is all over my State's Colleges and Academic Houses of Heightened Learning and I can't feel all right about it! I feel mad for every honest, hard working citizen we'd have, we'd have too many Mom Stealing, AMW Causing, NCAA Wolves Being Out like Regular Hounds can't just do it Perps rolled and roiled in the family tree.

Other than Tennessee winning the Flagship SEC Tournament for the 1st Time Since Lamar Alexander and beating Kentucky like Oregon's theft run was irrevelant, I feel that the White Whale has been disrespected enoromously!

And, with 3 Paragraphs going on 4 on why the loathing disrespect is so normal it earns a callout, and we don't need more Motorcycle Runs that we'd love Motorcycles more than life itself, because that is where we be, like Chicago Area Code (One of Many of them, really) 312 than 213 (Los Angeles).

Older Lines and People that work for theirs, and I mean Work for theirs, are not negotiable! And, while I am on this Principle Tangent, I am sure the School Board will have to sign off on someone 2 Feet Shorter and a whole heck of a lot more character to take the Gold to meet your Payroll! I don't think we'd be in love with the NCAA Betting Perps who'd try to be at the Corner of the Building wanting to be Picking UC Santa Cruz like they aren't giants and I don't think we'd be in love with Free Willies outsmarting my Elders!

I feel guilty and livid we committment optional and that includes a lot of things, including dunking an underqualified citizen to ice a Democratic Victory and having Rome Burn, including, up to, and not limited to, Irrational Fear that should be quelled. Machinists don't lie, ball don't lie, but, we stuck with liars and we don't love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...