Sunday, March 24, 2019

Losing Ownership of Music Videos is Dangerous

I feel as a hard working and often times, hard boiled fan of Pop Culture, I feel the Harlem Shakedown, no pun intended, is having no ownership of the Music Video End of the Art. I feel since 106 and Park's Sunset in 2014, I feel this problem has worsened.

I feel like the cultural erosion, for as much as we've tried to reverse the Bro Culture, it came right back up. And, objectification does not help anyone's cause. Even though we have the chance to make history through cosplaying Sports Seasons, but, I feel dialogues couldn't be avoided to get rich quick.

I feel the paperwork championship is uncivil and backed up. And, even in PDF Form, some of these claims is worse and more sickening.

I tend to think even if we had Season 22 of Original Total Request Live, I feel there'd have to be a stronger relationship between Radio and Video. That was not expected in 1989 or 1990, but in 2019 or 2020, we'd have to have a lot more reinforcements than that of the Presidental Elections.

And, I don't know if even a Fuse would have saved evolve from being a total bust, but, I feel like it is tough to still bring up to the West Side of Cedar Rapids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...