Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Would being Airbuses instead of Boeing be awesome?

I feel like having to rattle the cage of economies in would being Airbuses instead of Boeing be awesome? It would be less awesome to root in the Sedgwick and the King Counties.

It would be how the Shelby Cobra was born, through Healy's Design. I don't know if either camp would claim that, but, their autobiographers would go through that like Penske Fans are NOT Childress Fans and vice versa, because the 2nd would hold tighter to Identity and not Industry.

I feel as if I'd think would having the 2nd Most Famous 380 have our back, or we just want to leave home instead. I feel more like a Chesire Cat, except I'd get misplayed like it was Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers and instead of going at everyone equally good and not good, the case files are All Star Listed for Worse.

I feel like whoever wants to buy new, buy new because I don't want my planes to have Hawkeye Downs Parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...