Saturday, March 2, 2019

Would A Nashville All Star Race/ Cup All American 400 Be Well Received?

I feel like wanting to at least break the Iowa Citian Wedge Nashville is stuck in, which is terrible, and I feel as a Man and a Fan who'd have a healthy respect for Stock Car Racing and Country Culture, I feel I would like to gauge if a Nashville All Star Race/Cup All American 400 be Well Received?

I don't know if the World of Outlaws would get a major Non-Webcam Deal without having to merge and become the Dirt Tour, but, I feel like they could at least be of assist for key traditional Single Sprint Car Classics having a live replay on Network or Frontchannel Cable Television.

I think where I am trying to wedge here is Nashville is not meant to be a Berlin, let alone a Hollywood or Iowa City. I have never personally been to Nashville myself, but, I feel there is a sensibility or sensitivity that has increasingly gone uncouth that should be ID'd.

And, I feel the 1st would be a Middle Line between the July 4th Firecracker 400 and either Talladega or Kentucky. And, I do sense a real feeling of appreciation or the people behind, which feels dirty, tawdry and lost, and that helps keep money in the long haul.

I think this would be having to rein the Big Money Late Model Races In and stabilize the Car Count to control costs. I feel what is the reason why true Classic Fort Worth the Beer is the Coldest because the Lives are the Hardest. It would be better received than Polow the Don, better known as Nas's "Hero" Credit trying to tangle Nashville into Austin or having a pride of warrantless problems try to be figured out the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...