Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Would Liz Phair's Album Sales Pass Into All Time Great Territory?

I feel like having to really churn the gears of the Album Championship Machine, as Liz Phair was the only one who'd beat BOTH Nirvana and Michael Jackson in 1993 and I think what is tact is I feel there has to be album runs.

I feel motivated to see as Part 2 of the Album Championship Machine, which the initial one is The Offspring's Americana passing Michael Jackson's Thriller, even though The Eagles will get to it first and second.

And, where Liz Phair's acheivement stands tall is it was a pure album acheivement and I feel that we don't have any Female Artists or Bands in the All Time Top 10.

We have plenty of CD History frontchanneled and I feel like marketing or at least having a principle in the Record Process helps everybody. And, I wonder what returns where her Calendar 1994 where to other big record runs (BSB's Calendar 2000 Millenium, NSYNC's Calendar 2001 No Strings Attached, 50 Cent's Calendar 2004 Get Rich or Die Trying and J. Cole's Calendar 2012 Cole World: The Sideline Story)?

And, the queens of the music industry we have have not necesarily had Top 10 Album Sales All Time or 1 Year. And, could we have had both Solid R and B and Orlando Bubblegum Pop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...