Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Why are we dumping MySpace Music into Space?

The one thing and I mean the one thing that really gets me jacked up is how we usually and generally cut and run, namely with Digital History. And, it keeps bringing me shame that we'd cut the safeguards and I don't think I feel happy about that.

I feel less happy about why we are doing this? I've never been a fan of MySpace and I have been less of a fan of the Streaming Culture, but, just cutting something because it is morally languid adds nothing!

I wished it was Orlando Pop having its 4th Album and Tour, but that is not the issue. Not in 2019 and not in 2009!

I feel since Trump Won, we cut out the United States's role in abriting a Safe Internet. I am not all in a mood to go Shopping, but, what is remarkable is having to tell the tale properly and to live to tell it, too.

We are unhealthy fixed on legacies and I know not everyone works evenly and lord knows we don't want to find out for ourselves and take the problems that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...