Friday, December 17, 2021

Accountability is Not China!

 I feel enraged that School Security and Women's Justice have perversely been put on the Front Burner. I feel like I am madly enraged instead of encouraged that these issues are taking up space. I feel all of it is a Drug Culture and there has to be a Lengthy and Hard Look at how China and Russia are egging on the Drug Culture.

Certainly, my reflex is "What Carter Lost", and at some point, where the Gambling Money is Coming From is a Serious Problem. Being Globally and Socially Responsible is Privileges, Perks and Responsibilities and you don't want to lose these 3.

What TikTok is egging on is having too many Punks skating on by and that is upsetting because I would have no interest in Dating, and Experiences would Cost $ and the Enjoyment of $aid Experiences takes a bit more.

Having to speak from experience, especially if there is no promises I'd have to start from scratch later, and it doesn't stop with the getting of the Food and the Merchandise, and it helps the CD and DVD Sales and that is stuff we actually want to replay.

We don't have a lot of Jobs and People See Interior Design and How You'd Act or React When You'd Remotely Work. Sadly, most people do not know better and they should and that is upsetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...