Thursday, December 23, 2021

My City is More On Fire than the Years After Martinko

 I feel as a Public Service Announcement that my Home City of Cedar Rapids is More on Fire than the Sensitive Years after Michelle Martinko happened. I do not like or take pride in saying that, especially if the After Hours or the Off Hours Stuff afterward blew out our Family Trees and Trajectories Forever in the years afterward.

I feel that what is more of a Burn is People Do Not Care and Do Not Have the Money. That is a Movie Plot, if the lives behind the characters where not real. Sadly, they are a little too real for our liking.

And, that fire in Our City is induced generally in Gang Violence Culture and that is an incinerator worse than anything. I am mad that Pop Culture is not getting better and Experiences Cost Money, but, you'd have to carve out Money to enjoy them.

I don't think my City has the Wrong Kind of GPS, with the P being Offensive to Family Friendlier Ears, but, there is not a Drive to Work for Money, or Even to Win, and that affects Cedar Rapids Public's Student Body and their Eligibility, which Jefferson is in the midst of an Eligibility Crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...