Tuesday, December 14, 2021

What Would Alan Kulwicki Do?

 I feel that it is permanently etched into my memory having my Dad tell me Alan Kulwicki died and not believing it for a Day and a Half in 1993. I did not want to believe it and the shock of not wanting to believe it was made real by Peter Jellen's Solemn Hauler Lap.

I feel that I miss Single Owner-Operators and if that was me, I would want to Bring Me and My Interest to the Sport. It is not fair, and I wouldn't want to be Soft or Trust My In-Laws, because In-Laws are Temporary.

I'd wanted Kulwicki to live long enough to win the Brickyard 400. The emotions of Ricky Rudd's Biggest Win are Raw because Alan Kulwicki or Davey Allison never got a Brickyard 400 Start worse than Pontiac not going winless again. I would feel Raw about the 2nd 6 Safe Cracker for Reasons especially if I don't need General Managers or Embezzlement $ or Buckets of Embezzlement $ and I would have jumped up and down like Madison had it been Year 22 Dale Earnhardt,Jr. or Year 28 Ward Burton Going With the Cup Trophy to Disney World.

Literally nobody would have signed up for that kind of Punishment or Cruelty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...