Monday, December 6, 2021

Inventing Doctors at the U

 I feel that I love that Miami needed a Change of Energy and Scenery, but, I hate how they went about it. How they went about it is inventing Doctors at the U, like Real Doctors have enough.

And, these are the people that Saved Darrell Gwynn's Life more than Once. I feel it is Dr. Scarface instead of having to work for your Swag and on top of that, there always is a Female where she says "No More Swag!"

It is a Greek Curse and that Greek Curse has shaken up the Wild West and I warned you earlier today the Turnover Chain is Turned Over, but, I feel where will it end? Army?

I'd want my Holiday Season to include Maui, and I feel that the Boosters are getting pushier for an On Campus Stadium, or a New Coral Gables High.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...