Friday, December 10, 2021

The Leader of the Wild West, Mark Reiland is Gone!

 I'll never be a Wild Iowa City West because I am a Play for the Iowa City High, but, having to play with Iowa City's Olympic Fortune is Dangerous. Losing Mark Reiland is a Big Loss on a Heavy Friday and not a Good Heavy.

I feel that Wild Iowa City West has been a Wild West since Liberty High opened up a Few Years Ago and the fact is that there is no Leader at West High is Flooring. This "West Side Story" has became more of a Wild West, for all intents and purposes.

The dangerous thing is the alumni will get impatient for the 1st Time without any leaders, and that is not a good thing. I would feel that What Does Wild West have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...