Thursday, December 2, 2021

2900th Post: Freeing Up the Twin Ring in Montegi is a Bush Move

 I don't like the fact the Twin in the Twin Ring Montegi is freed up. It is a painful and necessary Bush Move. It haunts my nightmares that Montegi is just as useless as Texas World at this point.

Having to say Mobility Ring Montegi is just wrong. It is wrong because it is changing Regis Philbin and Kathie Lee Gifford. It doesn't have the same feel.

It is cold with an ocean of Sports Moves and Moves in General and not good moves. I wish I had Oregon over Florida State when Florida State was Undefeated at Home for Years and Senior Classes, but, I don't.

It is empty and necessary and not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...