Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Would We Be Lured By a Toyota Supra Pro Stocker?

 I don't think the Ghost of Wally Parks would like it, but, I have a feeling that we'd need a Toyota Supra Pro Stocker in Later Years. I am squeeing with a Sense of Pride over the Funny Car Equal of that Car, and I'd feel Toyota Racing Development should put Real World Efforts into the Indy Car Scene again, which they where the Atlantic Series and it tailed off, and Pro Stock Car.

I've had my fun with the Ken Black (Las Vegas) and Elite (Oklahoma City) and the Winner Take All Championship Vibes. I feel that I would want to see a Toyota Pro Stock Commitment just to see a Restored Southern California Home Team Vibe in the NHRA.

I'd think that the Unstoppability of that Supra Funny Car would be Mad Real and it would not be hyperbole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...