Sunday, December 26, 2021

That Will Hurt Through the Zoom Next Summer!

 Should we have the Unfortunate Double-Doink of having to resort to Good Old Fashioned Human Polling to End this Season,  that will hurt through the Zoom Next Summer! When we have to Poll Next Summer, we'd have a Chaotic Polling System.

I am frothy over being denied Bowl Mania and I feel that should we go to Old Fashioned Polling, it would be a Jump Ball. And, that Jump Ball would make or break fortunes.

I would not like it as a Fan and it only gets awkward having to wonder if its a 30 Day Break or a 90 Day Break. The reality is these are people's Real Lives and I am pissed that we'd settle for Kansas instead of getting San Diego State.

It would be a Bad Deal having to be stranded on Road, and I don't think Boston College wanted another Bowl Scrubbed and Everyone in East Carolina didn't want No Return on their Great Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...