Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Coach Prime has a Clintonian Effect on HBCU's

 I feel that Deion Sanders has a Clintonian Effect on HBCU's and that is not good. If I where to do a Division I College Football Poll Next Summer, I would call up South Carolina State a Preseason #1. But, I really miss Eddie Robinson and I really don't think Grambling should change coaches like a Motorcycle.

This has been a Year of Needy Things, with having 58 Reasons Bishop Sycamore was exposed and one of them was ruining Drew Pearson's Hall of Fame. HBCU's are generally home of Social Advancement and Non-Violence, and Coach Prime going PSE over 4 and 5 Stars Majors Took For Granted is Not Good.

There is nothing really good around Jackson, and the fact Mississippi has no Football Leaders has me upset. A good credit check would show that Deion Sanders would not make a Good Candidate at anywhere else and we would be doing the Hugh Freeze all over again.

The Division I Poll Direction based on if Omicron shut us down this Winter and Spring. I would feel like I would throw money at a or making of a Black Iowa if I knew their leadership is serious. If it was West Virginia, you'd have a Space Age Program in Comparison to Jackson State.

We have not had a Public Sweep in HBCU Football in Championships Since Florida A and M since 1978. I would feel that the NCAA History of HBCU Football has been rife with Devastation and Disappointment, and having to answer the Angry Hex (Dallas ISD) would not be automatically answered before 2031.

This is essentially a Mascot For Your Entertainment and nothing more. There is no real interest to Safe Crack North Dakota State's Fall Run with a Major Asterisk over 2020, and the only way to upset it is to merge the Current Day FBS and FCS Divisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...