Saturday, December 11, 2021

I Do Not Like Leaving Megan Rapinoe Unprotected in the NWSL Expansion Draft

 As a Sports Fan, I do not like leaving Women's Sports Starlet and Goddess Megan Rapinoe Unprotected in the NWSL Expansion Draft, because the NWSL does not have good priorities. Besides Most Men not having Megan Rapinoe and being angry they can't have her, it would be the NWSL's "Free Tibet" instead of Freeing Tibet, you'd free yourself some unwelcome scores of Women.

The score is Washington's Ownership is living and dying by the motto of "Live. Score. and Be Happy." as Most Women's Sports Fans do not like that and the anger would be the dying by the motto and not just living by the motto.

Leaving Rapinoe open pisses me off! If I was Her General Manager, or even Husband or Boyfriend, god forbid, I would have some long hard talks with the Commissioner. I couldn't do Relationships like that well, and I am aware that Rapinoe is Engaged to be Married to Sue Bird and that would be a Slap in the Face to the Pacific Northwest's Long Suffering Women's Community to even insinuate such a thing.

I feel this move is an F U to Merritt Paulson and his Sleazy General Manager, who has since been suspended. I wish that Portland would work hard on sticking to Sports instead of being a Big Market Cedar Rapids Jefferson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...