Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Elon Musk has a Pandemic of the Collar!

 Elon Musk has a Pandemic of the Collar in this Pandemic! I am a Man, and a Gentleman, and I hate Tesla worse than Alfa Romeo. That is not an Understatement and when asked, I want Chuck Bown's Busch Grand National Nestea Pontiac instead.

I want to see NASA Restored for a myriad of reasons and a lot of them are the Woman Hating Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. If these creeps where in a Proper Company, their Beavis and Butthead Mistakes would equal firing.

I am not irrational and this is not an act and I feel this is a Serious Problem that Elon Musk takes the Universe's Money without earning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...