Friday, December 31, 2021

Dr. Grant Passed Away on the Same Day as Betty White!

 Dr. Christine Grant passed away on the Same Day as Betty White! I feel for having 50 Years of Title IX Next Summer, the appropriate gift to Dr. Grant and the Pristine, Boston Gardenesque Hardwood at Carver Hawkeye Arena is to raise a Women's Title Home.

Dr. Grant would appreciate it and the Women's Community would, too. I feel it is not fair to have a Bigger Mount Mercy in Louisville, when we know Mount Mercy has been the Sacramento Kings of Small Colleges, and those are my words, and it is less fair that Spencer Rattler and his 2 Oklahoma City Mopar Trucks have arrived in South Carolina.

We can't deny our bodies, minds and souls are broken! I feel adamantly, and I am not a Women's Clothing Person as much as a Sports Fan, but, I'd want to see better Women's Apparel Merchandise. It is a Crime that you are selling more in Beer and less in Women's Apparel.

I don't want to bring that up, because of all the time I'd spend with my Mom, Aunts, Mom's Friends, and Cousins in my Formative Years and I feel that I'd rather focus on that than Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...