Monday, December 13, 2021

The Program that Wins the Arch Manning Show is Going to Have to Be Stable

 I feel that the Program that Wins the Arch Manning Show is Going to Have to Be Stable. When I do mean Stable, it would have to be no Problem Transfers getting Rich off of Ohio State, or NCAA Violations.

What I would see is having to see Stability or Contact Stability, especially if on a 1st Tag Basis, having a 1st Conference Championship since Vietnam Years or Americana. I would not want a Manning to waste Valuable Swag only to have him Change his mind later.

I would think that these Impulsive Moves have a Real Effect on these Program's Futures. I do not like having to cope with Apathetic Characters but instead, 2027 NFL Draft Picks.

I would think amid other things, I don't want it to be an endless recruiting pitch, especially if Arch Madness didn't just Overwhelm Eastern Iowa, but, took the energy out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...