Sunday, December 12, 2021

Never Make a Woman "Legally Single", Kanye!

 The only Post-Lady Gaga Kanye West I liked was the "New God Flow" and the all time CD Cut in the Editing Hall of Shame was not leaving the 2012 BET Awards Cut on his Cruel Summer Album. Instead, I got the Ghostface Killa burn, which was a Classic in its own right.

Kanye West is a Bigger Dog than James Brown, and that is not an honor, having to reserve something my Aunts and My Mom's Friends had to do, which is be Legally Single. That is not good.

Chicago's Behavior reflects on this Market, too, and that hurts. I wouldn't want Kim K be a Special Guest of Mine, even if it was to bail me out of Prison. I feel that the reticence of having to have Madonna take your case on and then, as a Woman herself, pull out because it would cost $ is not a good image.

I wouldn't want to be tied to Kim K, because that would be a problem having to be tied to a Worse Curse than the Cubs and the Red Sox. I'd rather want Star Development if that was me, and the Star Crunch is painful and I couldn't keep it away with Little Debbies if I tried.

I'm blue for "Home of (This Star or Starlet) Here)" State Championship Sign, which is a bit much even for those who are used to those signs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...