Monday, December 27, 2021

Yo, Jason Jacoby is Dragging Athens With Him!

 I feel mad as an Autistic Gentleman that Jason Jacoby is dragging Athens with him. If One Male drags your area like the Late John Wes Townley did, taking Sponsors, Jobs and Equipment with No Shame, it is a Problem Enough. For real, what Jason Jacoby is Doing is Exposing Athens and most Racing People would avoid it like Fort Worth.

Which is a Crime, and it would be a Felony for Tony Schumacher to never win in Atlanta. I can't hide my feelings, especially if the OIS of Mr. Townley ruined an Otherwise Sterling Bubba Wallace Win. Between Jacoby and Lombard, these Planters have not kept a secret.

Lombard couldn't have kept a Secret in the Worst Way, and someone caught him Redhanded and Flatfooted. Jacoby would have the Good Karma of a Doctor, but, he has messed with way too many lives.

Jason Jacoby has no Chill and is a Menace to Society and if I had to go home from Work to see my Show Interrupted because that Creep was Arrested, I would be livid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...