Thursday, December 2, 2021

The 43 is Now Las Vegas's!

 I feel that I take no pride in the 43 being now Las Vegas's and I find no joy in the fact the King being a Functioning Owner is left down to the Post-Bubba Wallace Baggage.

I would not find anything funny especially if GM needed Dale Jr. and Kelley Miller to be a Charlotte Principle or Co-Principle to keep away someone else should RCR turnover. I am not thrilled with the Turnover, either.

The principle is Sports Should be Fun and I would not want a Worse Off Version of an Infamous or a Problem that would cost us Tickets or Money. Our St. Louis Styled Bingo Board is Getting Fuller with Stuff we didn't see coming, and that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...