Friday, December 10, 2021

I Would Lose Respect for Tony Elliott if Oregon Came to Stoop In

 I would lose respect for Tony Elliott if Oregon Came to Stoop In to take advantage of his Uncertain Wave to Virginia. The reality is Oregon does not need a Plant to replace Cristobal. 

I feel if Virginia misses this hire, it would be all them, and I want them to break their Conference Hex. Them and Duke are going neck and neck for the same hire, and Duke is going at it like leverage.

If Oregon had a Plant, it would cause the Leaving Los Angeles exodus to worsen and they have not had anyone long term since Mike Bellotti. Oregon does not need Plants.

What Oregon would do is further worsen key programs and I doubt if it was Alabama vs. Oregon in the Rose Bowl, the gravity would have lent closer to Alabama. The West will be chaotic for another 5 Years and I doubt they are an Arch Manning away from solving their problems ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...