Sunday, December 5, 2021

Babies and Beauties!

 I get upset that Trevor Bauer is not in Jail, and I know we'd have to minesweep him and his Perviness before the US Marshals get on the Case. But, on a serious note, Sportsmanship is for the Kids and I'd appreciate focuses on Babies and Beauties.

A lot of this Poor Sportsmanship is Egged On either by Beer or Other Intoxicants or Other Sexual Behavior. I do not like having Womanizers and Creeps just mark Family Trees like El Barto or Mister X.

No one wants to see you thinking your Windvow, which he is Garfield the Cat in Comparison to Real Hall of Famers. Real First Ballot of Hall of Famers know when to say when.

I feel that there is not any truly Special People that would Break the Clock like Mount Vernon beating Solon and not stealing Mount Vernon's Economy from them. I'd want to yell "TIGERS!" in Frustration, but, that is not a way to get friends.

I admit, I'd miss Friends for actually wanting to do Healthy Stuff. It is constantly the trigger between High School and XO and generally, the Mail Lady knows if your Womanizing. 

I am tired and frustrated that the Expulsion Process needs to happen at School, and I don't want to talk about School Security and Injustices to Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...