Saturday, December 11, 2021

Hoover Buccaneer Football is a Cursed Job

 I feel with Hoover Buccaneers Football being a Cursed Job is just right. I don't like how they went about usurping the More Legit Programs in the South and Nationally without their permission, and forgiveness is harder to come by than Money.

When I mean forgiveness, I'd mean Paul Brown Massillon Forgiveness or John Wilkins Permian Forgiveness. The current Head Coach, Josh Niblett is not going to pursue another Head Coaching Job in Alabama because what else is there to offer after Hoover?

I'd feel the current crop of High School Students would be forgiven for not confusing the Army Issue Swag with the Real Deal Letter Jackets and the Hoover High School Administration can be forgiven for believing they'd have a Chicago Cubs or Boston Red Sox High School Job in the Southland, even if they either Loved the Governor, or acted indifferent to Him or Her coming to School.

No one is talking about Hoover like Valdosta and that is a Good Thing, but, I feel that what Hoover is missing is an Iowa City High Playbook, and I haven't seen a lot of Sunday Tickets coming out of that Hexed Region.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...