Thursday, December 30, 2021

Operation Toni Storm is a Real Problem for WWE

 I feel that Operation Toni Storm is a Real Problem for the WWE. Toni Storm angrily Stormed Off the WWE and I feel that Fox or ESPN International will have to cut ties at some point. It is the War of the Conmen and that is not fun.

I am believing that this is Nothing But Trouble because Peacock and the WWE Network do not have their act together or in a row. I feel that Toni Storm is going to be a Problem because it proves that McMahon's see nothing good.

I feel that Heyman's Hustle is a Little Too Much and if Paul Heyman hustled out the door, it would be Big Big Trouble for Fox and WWE. 

This is Worse than Witness Protection and my JEL Era Classmate from Ankeny Community's Quip of "Your Not in the Witness Protection Program" is a Little Too Charitable and Family Friendly in this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...