Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I'm Gonna Miss the World Out of that Adventureland Jingle

 I feel one sign we are on to the Next Year is having Adventureland push Season Passes. I don't know if it is an Arrested Development, or one we where not aware of, but Adventureland People would like to use their Passes at Adventureland.

I feel mad that the Ownership Change happened in the Middle of Adventureland Selling Passes. To be frank, it would be their 50th Summer and I'd hope it would be better than its 48th or 49th.

It feels like Garfield where instead of Holding Its Own, it doesn't care what happens next. Garfield would be frail and emotional and eat his way through his feelings. After a while, Garfield would not care either way other than Kicking Odie off the Table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...