Friday, December 24, 2021

Would Having a Cedar Rapids Equal to Jordan Creek or Coral Ridge be the Best and Worst Thing Ever?

 I feel the Cedar Rapids Area having a Jordan Creek or a Coral Ridge would be a Gift and a Curse to Outlying Communities to Cedar Rapids. I feel that my Concern is Cedar Rapids is Straying from Safe Schools, Safe Neighborhoods Model that made us a National and International Example.

Even though we don't have Our Christmas Stolen like the Mid-South, but, I feel Guilty and Bitter that the Body of Work and the Body of Work leaves a lot to be desired. I would believe in Cuffing Season like Fabulous and not the Old Movies, and trust me, I'd run around the City if I knew someone that was Up to No Good Got Cuffed and Booked.

It is frothy because there is No Turning Around like a Woman's 37th Birthday and everyone relates to the Cathy Comics a little too well like we need a Cathy and King of the Hill Mashup. I feel that Gang Violence is a Major Problem in Cedar Rapids and it is a Task Force Problem, not a Jane Boyd Problem.

Jane Boyd would be lonelier than if the Pope was American and that would not be easy. Even if the President was Cedar Rapids Public and Parochial Born and Raised, they can't just throw Government or IMF Money at Cedar Rapids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...