Thursday, December 9, 2021

Car Guys Do Not Like Arrests!

 I feel since having 2 of the 3 Most Recent Behavioral Violations in NASCAR be of the Arrest Variety and the key Driving School Variety be Schooled on Arrests, Car Guys do not like Arrests! I know a lot of our Cultural Degradation is mainly because we don't have Dads, or having honorable Son In Laws, but, Car Guys Do Not Like Arrests.

If I was an Owner, I would not give a Car or Equipment to Recidivists. Discipline Raps are One Thing, but Recidivists are another Story. Sports should be Fun and when I mean Fun, I don't mean Plea Bargaining with a Good Attorney.

Racing Fans would hate people who are addicts, and I wouldn't want a Polarizer just take the fun or the attention away from people who'd actually work for it. I don't want Racing to get where Fame got Stale, and that is a Problem.

And, generally, people like or hate you based on your family. That is true and if your Family can't behave around people appropriately, that is a Big Problem. Sports should be an Escape from the World, not a Microcosm of the World, and that should be a Big Matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...