Friday, December 31, 2021

Jason Jacoby and Guys Like Him Would be Even Worse in Analog Auto Racing

 I feel that what is nuts is Jason Jacoby and whatever nuts of a Fan Base won't quit. Cult is more appropriate, and I don't mean Cult of Cornette.

He is a Danger, and anyone who has proven that they are a Danger should not be allowed an actual Car or a Sim Car. I hate him worse than Barstool, which is not that easy to do!

This is a World War II or Dallas Carter Grade Movement and I feel with Sim Cars, it is bad enough, and that POS having to think he's Promoted to Cup is Dangerous. It has a Real World Effect on Racers and other Racing Personalities, and I'd know TI would hate Keyboard Warriors with a Passion.

This is not TRL or 106 and Park and generally, I feel there is something to be said about Background Checks and Credit Checks. He'd wash out of One and really fly in and out of Jobs.

This is not about me, even though I'd have my own not proud moments. I feel that Jacoby is the Example of Bail Reform ran amok and this is Georgia and not New York, and if it was my Community, I'd have to get him before he turns into the Wrong Kind of Bundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...