Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Books and Beer Don't Make a Great Mix

I have to speak my Public Service Announcement like it is something, because, Nebraska always is notorious for how their State and School is represented. In storytime, I'd really, really have to say as being part of Non Profits my Adult Life, Books and Beer don't make a Great Mix.

I'd rather'd break the embarassment of this period by having real celebrities Golf, Drag Race, iRace or better yet, take me shopping like I am Madonna in Paris. This is a vent harder than KRIT because their is no fun being collected on and I'd scream before I'd ever be on Joe Rogan because of how he ruined the Man Show with Doug Stanhope.

What I don't get is why we couldn't pull ourselves to leave like we mean it. I am almost 35, and not in a mood for Frat Boys or Jokers be Bad Santa like they didn't earn nothing. Not earning Nothin' includes being closer to Johnny and Infamous Jameis than Bron or Crosby.

Every gal in my life currently go like Generation X never ended. I feel we couldn't pull the Gang of 6 Close to actual 1980s without the FCC denting its revenue. I feel like I am in no mood for fibs, and our Patron Saints would be PO'd worse than some Truckers.

I am old enough to sadly know where lightning struck my relatives, and I'd rather'd see the Big Trophy in Person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...