Monday, October 28, 2019

Why Not a Silver 200+1 Anniversary Race?

I feel like the mission statement in this Family Show is Mother's Day and Labor Day. In all seriousness in NASCAR's Soon to be Remonikered Cup Division, it would have to be Easter and Mother's Day Off. In all seriousness and virtue, on October 27th, 2021, have a Silver Anniversary 200+1 Race Night?

I would like to see what we could do differently in 2021. If it is retaining Homestead as a Busch Final and an anniversary date. To be frank and technical, I would like to see key matters approached differently and different than it has been.

For all the kicks and giggles, we do not have either a Wire to Wire Cup Series Winner or a More than One Lap Winner This Decade. That is a serious and legit statement.

I would believe instead of just a Stock Car Invitational, I'd like to see a 8 Toro Strategy for each of the Stock Car Series in Business. I would like to see July 4th, the 5 Day Plan with Nashville Fairgrounds, 1st Saturday in August Brickyard 400, among others.

Even in iRacing, having a North Wilkesboro Day like a Lakeland Day would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...