Saturday, October 26, 2019

What would Race Team Alliance's Speed 51 Merger Acheive?

I feel like for one thing Speed 51/Race Team Alliance Merger would acheive having to push the backchannel out to the front. It is not one of those Billion Dollar Unicorns that keeps needing Billions to live, and people wouldn't give Billions up like My Little Ponies.

I'd think the rawness in the end of ARCA Independent would take the depth out of the table this Winter. I wouldn't want the Hype Machine just shutting out other media outlets, and I'd be happier if there was an agreement where WEAR-TV's Sports Director was able to cover the Snowball Derby again like it was the Gators.

I'd feel for real, that I'd want to see stronger Frontchannels rather than shutting off the Sport for the Tokyo Olympics. The Truck Series is not the biggest or most popular show, but, I'd really, really want to evade a dial scramble again if I could help it.

I don't know if we'd have better Rookie/Rookie (Rookie Owner/Rookie Driver) than having someone plaster hype. Certain events would have to be tried as Speedfests (Charlotte and Bristol, IE) because they'd have to draw the most people that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...