Friday, October 11, 2019

Where is the Last Comeback for Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway?

I feel like the only thing the Formosas have been is a standoff to the Nashville-Davidson Community. And, I doubt SMI would want to cut a check and say we are good in this case.

I feel it would be cheaper to Roll East and Build New. We've done that, but, we have Kids on their Leadbelly except it is more modern and glossier. The flea market flip is a negative to the Tennessee State Fairgrounds, because they are a Fairground in every sense of the word.

I'd feel like I'd even throw Dirt on the Milwaukee Mile again before I'd be hitched harder than 98 Degrees and Screech got my Girl and I got jack for my problems. I don't want the Iowa Citian Nashville, and plenty of people have no love or respect for her history, either.

It is the only market where someone who hasn't run a Cup Season Wholly Since 2006 (Sterling Marlin) be the bill and either way, it would cause many people to come out of the woodwork to try to notch a Nashville Start and the Guitar, too.

I'd feel like a lot of things would need Aaliyah Sized Resoultions, too, and plenty of those people work hard and the fact the Fairgrounds is the Workgrounds is accurate, too, and we'd need to move that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...