Wednesday, October 30, 2019

What do you mean there is NO 2010 Arena Football League?

I am formally shook up by the fact Albany won't be able to raise their banner again and have the privileges of being a Championship Program.  I would feel if we had to get off the ground a New Arena Football League, the TV Visibilty/Package would have to be non-negotiable.

I would feel like wanting to see if, for House Reasons, lock the leagues at 12 because this is a time-sensitive league and we couldn't nerf Sports in front of Entertainment. Where I'd be SOOL is wanting my Mother's Night Quad City Steamwheelers at Tulsa Talons wars after the Indianapolis 500 Pole Qualifying Track and Closed Circuit Records go down like Bad Bars.

I would like to see at least 8 Arena Football League programs to restart the league again. I would want to see the Albany Firebirds name stipulated back into existance and I am not interested in setting down a Three I all over again. I would want to see the Tampa Bay Storm and Orlando Predators along with the Tennessee Valley Vipers, Quad City Steamwheelers, and Tulsa Talons and the 7th would be Dallas and the 8th would be having to say City Name Rattlers because I would feel the Tucson Sidewinders would grow a fan base through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...