Sunday, October 27, 2019

I would like to see key Iowa High School Football Improvements

I do not want to start with "Room For Improvement", but, I believe the key improvements in Iowa High School Football I would want to begin with on this Blog is key and crucial.

1. I'd want to see District Semifinals and Finals en route to the Dome

I feel like with this year's 4A, the Western Iowa Membership is outnumbering the Eastern Iowa Membership the same way as the Other Way Around. I would like to see such a move exist to at least remark who won the Regular and Post Season District.

2. I would want to see 4 Classes than 6.

This is not logical, but, I would think that 4A and 3A would be the Top 96 In the State and 2A and 1A would be 8 Schools Per District. I think this would grow out of why for reasons, why you'd have 8 vs. 8 make as much sense as all get out, and this is not designed to be an 8 vs. 11 War, but, I'd feel the marquees would not be missing.

3. Have Mt. Vernon and Solon in the Same District and Week 9.

I'd feel like the Office would need to settle into some form of Rivalry Week. I would rather'd see if Solon is in 3A and Mount Vernon is in 2A again, I would want to see a Week 1 Labor Day Friday Weekend or a Week 9.

4. District Lines should stay non-negotiable.

I'd feel School Districts should stay in consideration for District Championships, in the event of a City or a District Championship. I don't know if this would change the whole redistricting process, I'd love nothing more than Des Moines North and Davenport West formally making Deep Playoff Runs.

5. What to do with RPI.

RPI has been a cause of R-Peevance in this State and many other states across this Country. I would say in any event, any Win-Loss Quotient has to be of -21/+21, Real Wins-Losses, School Culture, Discipline/Injury Problems, Academic Ineligibilites would have to stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...