Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Why Not Birmingham Have a Short Track Again?

I get the maddest at why Birmingham's Short Track Speedway has to exist only in memory or a lucky YouTube here or there. I'd think for as much as I still scoff at Barber hogging an IndyCar Date, I'd rather be after the Iron City's Heart.

When I mean it's Heart, it would be no nonsense Shopping and no nonsense Racing. Birmingham has had a rap where they've been worse than most bigger cities and Legion Field and Birmingham Jefferson's Replacements are due like Airline Tickets, and the biggest replacement the Stock Car Community has been whining for years has to happen.

Even though we'd have more Cedar Rapids Across the World like a Fort Smith or a St. Louis, but, that doesn't mean they'd all have your back. I'd feel like wanting to see a Birmingham Short Track and another Southland Dragway encompassing it, too.

The Iron City has a right to speak here, too, and I'd rather go to venues that would be built to last vs. be a bad habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...