Friday, October 25, 2019

Would the Astros Roll Be Grounded?

I feel that in the history of worst times decisions, Deposed GM Taubman would be the latest entry. For having as many Wins as the 2001 Seattle Mariners, deposing the seas for an even more annoying World Champion and really fan the flames for realignment before true expansion is not good.

Even though we'd have a Flood of Women in Power, but, challenging them over unstable individuals is a big red line. We'd have bushels of them and the only good thing is to cut them off or not give them any favors to start with.

I feel like what makes me lose it is how the continued Cedar Rapids Kernels Championship Hex has left on my fair city. That would be equal parts memorable and devasting on the Northwest Side as much as on the East Side of Davenport enabling the rocket fuel on the Astros quest for glory.

I don't know about this, other than wanting the Washington Senators back for the 1st Time Since 1971, them and Milwaukee Brewers being in the AL the same as Houston would be in the NL, and the Expos Revival and Buffalo being ripe for Expansion or the inital wave of expansion.

For Baseball's Bicentennial, we'd need a lot of things cleared up and by next Labor Day, I'd like to see a San Diego-Baltimore or Seattle-Atlanta World Series be on my table rather than token matchups on annoyance and I'd look for the Forest Green and the Money Green Minnesota Twins Pennants when they'd stop losing left and right in the 2nd Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...