Friday, October 25, 2019

Is Bandwidth Being Slowed Down By Western Wildfires/Rolling Blackouts

I feel that particularly with a lot of bandwidth, namely my personal favorite, Video Bandwidth is being slowed down by Western Wildfires/Rolling Blackouts interchangably.

I'd feel like it is particularly aggravating if some of these Youtubers had to work from California, and that would be where there income is. There is jack worse than not having anything to offer/make money with for varying reasons.

I'd feel like I'd ragealepticize there is no 2nd or 3rd Projects to pay the 1st Project, when you are so strained on the 1st you'd finesse a Bus Service to ferry people to Work. And, we do not have near enough new Hollywood Celebrities to balance out Washington, DC , or have the purpose of Going West via East and not the other way around.

I am thinking the Linux Authors are having terrible, horrible, no good, Bad Beer Sized Fits about having to defend their territory. I don't necessarily want to rebalance out the universe from my favorite or one of my favorite 2000s Tangent, but, we sure limited and I thought we'd have more than 5 Space Oddyseys By Now when the Workday is done.

I don't think any of my Blogging Peers would love bringing up Bandwidth, but, I'd want to at least have an Americana Nudge in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...