Monday, October 7, 2019

Why Not the All American 500 As Cup Championship?

I'd propose not only extending the All American 400 100 More Miles and Laps to be the All American 500, but, wanting the Cup Season Finale be in Nashville. I am not aware of who is Series Sponsor in the heady days of the next decade, but, everyone that missed out on Nashville in Busch and Cup would be coming out of the Woodwork.

I'd feel there'd have to be correct Snowball Derby Qualifier from the Cup Division. I don't know how the pot would be sweetened, but, I'd need someone other than Noah Gragson be Snowball Derby Hero and ruin my Christmas.

I am not a salesman, nor do I claim my fame as one. But, I don't know if tangibility and self esteem go hand in hand, and in 2019, if we couldn't get Las Vegas as Final, I'd rather have a Final I could get emotionally attached to.

I'd rather get behind trying to survive and advance like it was the Racing State Tournament. To me, this would be a 10 Year Race at Most in Metro Nashville Davidson, but, I feel like exploring all options, like Late Model Stock Cars at AT and T or NRG Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...