Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I'd like to see USGP: The Series include New York City

I feel that Miami was to make up for the USGP Venue nobody wanted in Austin, and I'd feel there has to be a contigenent for USGP:The Series. I'd feel that the series has to include an Englishtown and Wall Stadium Replacement in its future.

I'd have a lot to say and it is mostly for a reason. I'd feel that New York City was jilted twice this decade and the World's Greatest City has not had any Formula One Lore and Chicago and Chicagoland has had even less.

I'd just lose it over the fact there are plenty of contractual partials polluting the Formula One Scene and plenty of non-committals crowding Formula One Seats and both affect the World Driving Championship. It'd get so out of hand we'd pollute the World Driving Championship Pool even further and worse than before.

Do we have Sonoma for 50 and the chance for racing in the rain for real? I'd like to see Sonoma's Cup Series Race get trimmed to 74 Laps to Match the Terrain of the Carousels.

I'd feel we will have more changes in management in Formula One before we get competency again. And, I'd feel if having an USGP The Series has to be nonnegotiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...