Thursday, October 10, 2019

Why Not Aim for a Central Iowa Frozen and Final Fours?

One thing I refuse to let go is why Des Moines is not prime for both Family Show and Championships at the same time. And, to hit the ball out of the park, I'd feel like wanting to consolidate all 4 Frozen and Final Fours at once.

The struggle in a hyperregional Des Moines is both Demand and Keeping Up With Demand. It bugs me why Other People's Money (Marty Tirrell) caused havoc on a Yes Sir, No Sir Sports and Business Scene.

I don't think anyone likes being jilted or takes being jilted well. But, if we had the Final and Frozen Fours in Des Moines, it would be another 2 Rounds to Buy for your Prom and Wedding Dates.

If the Salt and Raccoon Collide like the Ocean, that would be a Problem. I don't know if this is The Offspring's "Americana" ACTUALLY Passing Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Album Sales Numbers, but, it helps to slow or eliminate the whole popularity contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...