Tuesday, October 1, 2019

I Really Hate That Grinnell Cancelled the Rest of the 2019 Season!

I feel when I heard Grinnell College cancelled the rest of the 2019 Season, I was incensed! I'd really hate, and that is a very strong phrase to toss around anywhere, Grinnell Cancelled the Rest of the 2019 Season!

I'd feel it would be a crock if Cornell made the Playoffs for the 1st Time Without Grinnell, their Sister School, to Kick Around! Even though I don't throw my time and or money in those barns, and this is no forum to name drop without torching cyberspace further than it is.

I don't necessarily know if you'd rattle out 6, 7, 8 and 9 Man Football JUST to get players. The energy around campus is eclectic even for the usual Small College Campus, and that is not good.

The Prairies of Poweshiek County are not a place just to hang out. The severity in the lack of hard work cuts too deep. I'd don't know if dragging Mount Union over with dragging Division III down would be a lot of people's sports entertainment, or trying to badger the rancher about 6 Questions about Duke like Peter Griffin trying to confuse Ollie for 5 Different Black Celebrities.

We pay people to be Smart for a Reason, not just leave Coach K twisting 10 O Clock Permission Slips or try to use eUniversity  as a Smokin' Hot Ruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...